ableton core Ii - ONLINE
This course takes students who have completed Ableton Live Core I and takes them deeper into all that Ableton Live 9 has to offer. From arranging and song structure to techniques and production workflow to Ableton's instruments, midi and audio effects.
2 year access to course content + updates
Instructor: Timothy Allan
Price: $899 CAD - $690 USD (approximately) - £511 GBP (approximately)
Start Dates: February 27 - May 22 2017 , April 17 - July 10 207
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Students who have completed Ableton Live Core I
- Intermediate and Advanced Ableton users
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Headphones / Studio Monitors
- Personal Computer or Mac
- Ableton Live 9 Suite (purchase a discounted EDU version from Beat Drop)
- MIDI controller
- Prior musical experience or knowledge of Live is not required
HOW IT WORKS
- Every week we unlock a new lesson including, videos, project files, worksheets, samples and assignments
- The instructor will provide 1-on-1 video feedback on assignments every second week
- During the course you will have six 15 minute 1-on-1 video chats with your instructor
- Group chats will be held every second week to ask specific questions and go over assignments
- You can network and collaborate with your classmates on a daily basis in our private online classroom
- You will have lifetime access to this course's resources and 12 week's of access to the instructor.
HOW MUCH TIME A WEEK SHOULD I BUDGET?
- Each lesson will contain 30 minutes to 1.5 hours of video lectures. You can review whenever you wish and as often as you want.
- Assignments will take between 15 minutes to 1.5 hours. Submission of assignments is optional however, for every assignment you submit you will receive personalized video feedback on your assignment.
- Each week there is either a group online chat (1 hour) or 1on1 chat (15 minute) with your instructor.
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO THIS COURSE?
- You will have 12 weeks with access to the instructor
- You will have lifetime access to the online videos and resources.
- Advanced Arranging Techniques
- Advanced Sound Design with Ableton's Instruments
- Advanced Drum Programming and Drum Production
- Advanced Recording Techniques and Looping
- Advanced Midi and Audio Effects Processing
- Advanced Warping and Sample manipulation
- Advanced Live Performance Techniques and Workflow
- Third Party plugin integration
- Midi Controller and Push Integration and Workflow