Ableton Live Core II
fall SEMESTER BEGINS sept 3 2018
This course takes students who have completed Ableton Live Core I and takes them deeper into all the Ableton Live 9 has to offer. From arranging and song structure to techniques and production workflow to Ableton's instruments, midi and audio effects.
12 classes (2 hours)
Instructor: Timothy Allan
Who is this course for?
- Students who have completed Ableton Live Core I
What you will need
- Headphones and a notepad.
- iMacs with midi controllers, loaded with Ableton 9 Suite, and Izotope plugins provided
- You can purchase LIve 9 Suite through us at Educational pricing. HERE.
- Advanced Arranging Techniques
- Advanced Sound Design with Ableton's Instruments
- Advanced Drum Programming and Drum Production
- Advanced Recording Techniques and Looping
- Advanced Midi and Audio Effects Processing
- Advanced Warping and Sample manipulation
- Advanced Live Performance Techniques and Workflow
- Third Party plugin integration
- Midi Controller and Push Integration and Workflow
Register for Ableton Live Core II
4 payments of $380
Total Cost: $1,517
- First payment at time of registration
- Second payment on the first of each following month
Payment Plan includes a 10% administration fee.